Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dependent Care Expense

Please present the names of each care provider, their address, federal identification number or social security number, and the amount paid to each provider. Names of each child that was cared for and the total amount paid in child care expenses for each child are also needed. If you have a nanny and use a nanny tax service to handle the employment taxes, please bring in a completed Schedule H.

Full Article


Post a Comment