Thursday, April 11, 2013

Business Use of Home

If your business uses a portion of your home, please provide a square footage calculation of the area used for business. You also need to provide the date you began using the space for business, how much you originally paid for the property and a summary of your utility expenses (gas, electric, oil, condo fees, landscaping, snowplowing, maintenance, etc), major home improvements and direct office expenses (repairs, business phone, etc). See it more

7 comments:

Pretty wonderful content. That i really stumbled upon your blog page together with imagined to say i always have really enjoyed reading your web page items. Anyway I’ll get subscribing towards your feed together with I hope everyone put up once soon.

i wanted to thank you for this great read!! i am definitely enjoying every little bit of it i have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. thanks for all.

thanks to your post i can solve some of my problems, thank you.

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this.

It’s hard to believe that this advice needs to be said. Stil, a nice write-up on a topic that should be (or become) second nature for anyone who writes.

really informative blog thanks for sharing and keep posting.

I like the one about writing several versions. I think that is key. If I find myself stuck, sometimes I just say to myself “what are you trying to say?” and then I write down the answer. Then I can take that and hone it. Nice article!

Post a Comment